IPL-3 Fastest Century By Yusuf Pathan, 37 Balls 100
Posted: 7:17 PM, by Raj Mangalam .
IPL-3 is proving to be the one of the underdogs. The bottom side Kolkata Knight Riders beat the holders Deccan Chargers by 11 runs on day one. On day two the hapless Mumbai Indians beat Rajasthan Royals - the inaugural year winners - by four runs at a Brabourne Stadium on Saturday night.
The match marked the debut of IPL at the Brabourne Stadium and it would have made former CCI president Raj Singh Dungarpur turn in his grave and smiling. He wanted big cricket to come back where it belongs. Such was the fare displayed.
Imagine the famous stadium being the ground for the fastest hundred of the T20 game -- Yusuf Pathan's 37-ball 100 with nine fours and 8 sixes. Imagine Nita Ambani hugging the players after a grand win. Imagine Sachin Tendulkar's team making light of the absence of Harbhajan Singh who couldn't bowl because of a hit on the knee while batting.
MI were lucky they had the best two bowlers in the world at the death to bowl the last two overs when 18 were needed. Zaheer gave just five in his last and Malinga had two wickets and gave just seven. That counted in the end.
IPL Fastest Century Video
Most Popular stories
- Harbhajan Singh Neeta Ambani | Harbhajan Singh Lifted Nita Ambani
- IPL Cheerleaders Hot and Sexy Photos Wallpapers
- IPL 6 Best Catch By MI Pollard Of CSK Dhoni, Watch Video
- Watch Virender Sehwag Power Batting For Delhi in IPL 2013 Video
- IPL Semi Final Highlights MI Vs RCB, RCB Lost To Mumbai Indians
- Watch Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir Fight Video
- Watch Chris Gayle 175* Fastest Century in 30 Balls Video
- Watch IPL 6 Fight Video Between K Pollard and Bravo